Higih perfomance F3J competition glider.
X and 2 part detachable V-tail versions.
Benedikt Feigl - 2008 World Chapion with Xplorer.
Detailed product information:
Fuselage is made of carbon/kevlar epoxy and has fully moulded CFK D-box composite 3 piece composite wing.
Linkage for the X- and V-tail comes already installed in the fuselage.
Model is suitable for experienced modelers and competitors.
The kit is supplied with:
- Carbon/kevlar fuselage + 2.4 GHz friendly version
- Fully molded composite wing panels
- Fully molded composite tail
- Floating type elevator
- Hitec HS-56HB (elevator, rudder )
- Hitec HS-125MG (ailerons, flaps)
- Digital Hitec HS-5125MG (ailerons, flaps)
- Digital Futaba S3150 (ailerons, elevator, flaps)
- Digital Graupner DS368 (elevator, flaps)
Servo set - ordered with plane:
4 Digital Futaba S3150 - 150 EUR